Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Current Best Trade


For the demo account I'm running, so far I've had this currency pair run for almost a week and it has continued to make me a nice gain. I'm once again updating my trading style and experimenting with different ideas. Like always, I feel satisfied with I have going.

It looks like this time I'm trading currencies based on determining if the price is at a current high or low level along with relying on an indicator to give me a signal. I also don't want to trade too low or high when I have a good signal, so I'm also relying on that as well.

By trying to do all this, it's limiting my trading aggression and forcing me to sort out and pick only the best trades that I think I can profit off of. I'm basically just having fun with this, nothing really much to go off of, but just that. Once I'm able to start generating profit consistently, I will be ready to attempt this with real money and try different ideas of maximizing my profit taking which will be the fun part.