Friday, November 6, 2015

Trading Result


Out of all 24 pairs that I'm trading on my demo account, I had two stop out on me. With the remaining 22 pairs, 13 of them are currently in the money and the rest are slightly losing. Overall, I'm making some profit today. I don't really know what's going to happen in the future, but I really like this dangerous setup of mine. I'm going to try to keep running with this strategy and analyzing what will be the best way for me to make money in the future. The currency market is always going to be there, so I'm not stressing about rushing into it now. It looks like I could probably verify it will run more smoother by also looking at the 4H chart. I can also maximize my profit by adjusting my lots in accordance with using a tighter stop loss. It's going to be a little more advanced, but it's fun considering how I have this cool aggressive strategy that I'm running with now.