Friday, November 20, 2015

Moving Forward

This one girl who I was attracted to physically and then the next girl and the next. All of those young women are a part of my memory, but it isn't really that significant enough to feel bothered about. I think my personality also gets me to linger about things longer than I should. It's like I'm missing out on something. I've actually developed an obsession to solve personal problems that I'm interested in dealing with. It could even be the smallest thing.

I'm actually seen as a nice guy, but I sometimes throw some things out there that gets people thinking I was out of line. I now understand why some people don't really want to be friends with me. It really doesn't quite matter so much anymore because I prefer being friends with those who are interested with me and also Jesus is the ultimate friend for me who will always be around because of my faith. I'm starting to see that perhaps lingering on some things dealing with people might not really be that important to worry about anyway. To be the greatest it takes a lot of work anyway and only a few will ever achieve it, while the rest pretty much get to struggle with their daily affairs. Even though the person might be great at that area, working to balance his or life might be some more work. Life is like a constant battle. It's an ongoing fight to be the very best you can be.