Thursday, November 5, 2015

Revised Trading Strategy

I accept that in currency trading there's always going to highs and lows in the business. Unless you have exactly all the information in the world by like being in a bank and have incredibly a lot of money, it's going to be basically impossible to be virtually perfect in each investment.


I pretty much reduced the setup of indicators to what I believe to be the most important piece of the puzzle. I don't care about winning or losing right now, as long as I make profit in the end after I put money in and it's all convenient for me. In addition, this is really just my preference that I'm dealing with here. There's really no sure-fire way and mine is just so different. I guess I'll see if this method holds up as I continue to analyze it. I'm pretty much using the daily chart which is just so easy for me to work with. This ECN broker allows for 24 different pairs to be traded, so I'm trading all of them so far based on this indicator alone just to test it.