Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Great Working Out Strategy

The ideal amount of push-ups a man should be able to do without taking a break is 77 and for a woman it's 50. Right now, I'm stronger than the ideal woman and with her push-ups. No duh, I'm a man's man or I at least wish to be! I can only do four more push-ups than the ideal woman can, oh well; I'm still weak.

For sit-ups, men and women should both be able to do 80 non-stop. My sister can only do like 20 before complaining. I can only do 65 right now. I'm about 15 away from joining in with the champs!

For running, men should be able to hit 6 min and 30 seconds per mile. It needs to be maintained for at least two miles. I've done it for the first mile, but then blow out during the second mile and get like 7 min and 15 seconds. I'm actually a pretty decent runner from having built endurance while doing marathon training. For women, they need to do run it at 7 minutes and 48 seconds per mile at least twice. Oh man, that's too easy for me! So okay, I've seen some very athletic and female specimen and run right past them to the finish line while I have this slightly chubby body of mine. I impress the ladies with my running skill, ha-ha! It's called true determination and muscle usage while I have a slightly fat tummy.

With my description of doing push-ups, sit-ups, and running at least two miles, I'm doing it everyday by just trying to max out a set of push-ups and sit-ups and then doing a two-mile run. The running part obviously takes the longest for me to finish. It doesn't matter if I'm sore or not. I can still perform this basic routine, and it's been helping me to lose a little bit of weight like only a pound each day from working out. I guess when I stop losing weight from doing this work-out, then that's the day that I became two skinny and my body wants to conserve some fat. I'm going to start changing up my work out once I can hit 77 push-ups and 80 sit-ups non-stop and doing it rather easily and it's all under two minutes for each.