Monday, November 23, 2015

Pretty Simple

This is what I personally believe will work a lot when it comes to living a fully enriched life. The first and most important thing is to seek a relationship after God from reading the pages of the Bible. By loving Jesus, it just sets up the person to be the very best he or she can be in this life.

That being said, how it applies to me is finding an attractive and pretty strong-willed Christian woman to marry. It is through studying the Bible daily and applying its principles and finding a way to work out with the differences. I think all of that theoretically makes sense and works out in the end.

It's just pretty much hard work to have balance in every aspect of my life, but in the end, I believe that becoming a millionaire with six-pack abs will help me out a whole lot in marrying a decent and attractive believer.

I guess I can see myself having a little fun with playing golf too, even though I'm not that good at it. It would be fun to improve my game a little and to just have fun at it. I guess I have this imagination that needs to be filled up, and it's about coming to acceptance for me in that things are not always going to go accordingly to what I want and that I should work really hard at it without losing heart to minimize what I see as threats. It's to also take advantage of those who wronged me in a way too, without them really having to know about it.