Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Lots of Things To Do

Playing video games and watching T.V. sounds like a lot of fun to do when I have no aspirations to be anybody, right after giving some of my time to the Lord. However, that really isn't the case. I want to do lots of things and have always wanted to. I'm really going to need to set aside my time more away from the big screen and wanting to mash buttons for conquering a silly game way-better than others. I think I can use all of that fun and personal time while turning it into a useful investment.

Well, I would like to go out and keep hanging out with people. It's fun to meet new people and to also catch up with the old. The bad things that happened aren't really that big of a deal anyway. It's not a problem because I don't have to turn it into that way. Other than that, I really need to give my car another oil change and to also get a doctor's appointment and go see a dentist. I really need to schedule those things and do some more paper work.