Thursday, November 12, 2015

Becoming More Serious

Well, I do owe about $13,000 for educational loans still. I have a car that I need to make monthly payments with still. It would be really nice to be relieved of any strenuous obligations for housing and transportation. I guess it makes sense then to just work hard and try flirting with some available and single Christian women I would like to get to know - haha.

The current job place that I'm working at is something I can see myself turning it into a living now. Even though I have a degree in Computer Science, I think I can still do something else. If this is where God has allowed me to get to, then I might as well benefit from it and use the experience to enrich myself wholesomely. I still use a little bit of my college background on my other interests anyway.

Last night, I ended up watching a re-run of a basketball game and knew my teams were going to lose ahead of time. I also ended up checking up on the storyline of a T.V. show by reading its Wiki site. Today in the morning after reading the Bible, I skipped my work out and ended up playing Bloons TD5 which is pretty fun and quite easy to play.

Pretty much I let my mind wander a little off-course from my ideal lifestyle again by letting fun distractions get to me. I don't really want to continue going that route when I have some bigger plans that I would like to attend to. I've really seen how my day starts right after reading the Bible. I probably get like 10% out of the ten chapters I'm reading, but that little bit is inspiring to me because I truly want to honor the Lord and love Jesus with all my heart, might, and soul. I need about two more weeks to finish the New Testament and then after that, it's starting all over again. I still have quite a ways to go with the Old Testament. I'll just keep reading and reviewing and trying to retain whenever and whatever I can comprehend in the Bible.

I can also see myself capitalizing on the side with developing my programming skills and creativity while keeping this full-time career and also managing to work out enough to get some muscles and a six-pack, while also getting married to start a family with a beautiful Christian woman. I'm really going to start looking into it with this whole programming thing and just go after whatever interests me while not currently caring about the quality. I'll fix it as it goes and just deal with the cheesiness. To summarize, instead of playing games and poker, I'm going to let myself be immersed with learning how to program and make something that I could eventually sell with no problem! It makes a whole lot of sense because I can do this at my own time, and it fits my personality. I'll just put aside my fun longings like space travel and surviving in the wild naked and afraid for now and work at developing wealth, a six-pack, and Christian wife (wherever Jesus leads me on this one, even if I'm supposed to stay single).