Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Veteran's Day


Currently I'm still making some progress with this long-term and aggressive trading style. What I like about it is that most of the trades are running for days without getting stopped out. If the signals end up being a bad one, then I can just get out of it instead of just watching the charts and hoping it turns around.

Today, I ended up just messing around with playing the piano and thinking about if I could handle everything about marrying someone I am actually comfortable with dating and physically attracted to. I think it really comes down to if she's happy being with me or not. If she genuinely is and I feel the same way for her, then this mutual interest of being happy for making the other happy would be wonderful! It then becomes like having any physical infirmities instead of being the traditionally big and strong looking guy wouldn't really matter so much then. It's nice to be those things of course, but love conquers all and that's what really matters in the end.

Being in a happy relationship is really about being selfless in both directions. I'm starting to see that now.