Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Review of My Last Post

My last post has some embarrassing material and fortunately, I was able to write it without putting down names. I believe that only the people closest to me will be minimally affected by it and that it might be safe to share with the whole world. Originally, I didn't mean to put it on here. I actually left it word-for-word on a section for people who wanted to rant anonymously.

This morning I received an e-mail from a reader that I made his or her day and wished me a happy life. I wanted to boost up everybody's morale or anybody who could benefit out of it, so that's why I made the decision to paste it on here. Whether that was actually meant to be a sarcastic message for me or not, it was still touching to me. I'm looking to be a more positive person, even through my negative outcomes and personal challenges. You really can't win them all, which is where I'm selfish about wanting, but it's turning out to be enjoyable that God is giving me something spiritual to work on with myself.