Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Trading Progress


Right now, I'm letting a professional manage my account. He's slowly rebuilding the funds after having lost more than half of my $2,000 account the first month. I like how he's trading and he said that he's willing to share with me some of his strategies, so I'm really hoping it works out for both of us. 

One of my demo accounts is winning and I'm thinking about putting in real money with that. It's still too early to tell for me. The picture I have above is my system that I have toned down to just three indicators instead of four at the bottom. The familiar ones include the trend lines and stochastic oscillator. I don't think anyone understood what I was talking about.

The one I showed is basically my own doing. I'm trying to put in the least amount of effort to trading, so I have decided to go with the daily chart, so I only need to monitor once per day and whenever I get the chance while being curious. I made some, obvious bad decisions, but it's been a free experience for me without losing anything. I'm still waiting to become consistent with this, before I actually do put in real money.