Friday, November 20, 2015

Only in the Movies



An awesome writer has the ability to incite the worst out of people and sometimes to put on the brakes and then slowly reverse. These writers have a place in the world, and their talent belongs in movies, scripts, plays, and novels- they entertain the masses with their incredible gift.

I have an ability to write and make a contribution to the world with it. Yet, I don't really want to be just merely an entertainer. I want it to be used for something more useful. Now, I know that I have a personality flaw when dealing with my writing. I've worked on my texting, and it dramatically like changed overnight. It was like an effortless feeling to get to my friends actually responding back to me with "Yeah, let's go hang out." and "when?"

There's a time and place for my writing ability. If I abuse it, I can end up getting in trouble with some charismatic people who will try to lead a mob town against me. People in misery like to lead on others into thinking their conclusions are correct, and in one case that I was actively involved with, the other guy was having some trouble drawing reasonable conclusions and sticking to hasty generalizations. He would just go off and say things with absolutes, like for example, "No one wants to hang out with you." I laugh at that statement. He said, "Everybody is younger than you." I was like so and so isn't, and he was like "Oh really?" Basically, I couldn't take his comments very seriously.