Tuesday, November 24, 2015

One of the Most Active

I could very well be one of the most active people out of my approximately 8,000 peers who blog on this site as well. It's because I'm only trying to average one post a day! It's just that simple, and I'm like ranked at the top of the most active people for that.

It must not be easy trying to write everyday on a blog that nobody really cares to give feedback on. This is where some crazies can develop and then when the individual does something to catch attention, then that's where all this material pops up which people would be like going nuts over. It's just human nature and just naturally being part of the flesh over stupid, funny things.

Anyhow, I'm looking to still read the Bible, work out, and then trade my way to millionaire status and six pack! I just need to work a lot harder than most people and stay pretty consistent at it. It's really these little and simple things that one needs to keep in mind, but so very easy to forget and not keep in personal check because of other, selfish agendas that are happening.