Friday, November 6, 2015

Using All Imagination

Losing relationships with some people and them not really considering me a serious friend anymore really sucks! All I need to really do is just make fun of them when the going gets tough and stay honest. Another thing is to just laugh at them for whatever thing they did and go along with the flow. Being agitated and having that adrenaline flow is just a part of me that I don't really want to bother getting rid of. I might as well just save it and use it for something more meaningful then bashing some people who are in denial with me!

Okay problem solved- it's a waste of time imagining other possibilities with some individuals when it's not really going to get there anyway. I'm starting to think more practically now. I have a shot at forcing the girl with the former restraining order to add me as a friend on Facebook. Or better yet, going back to that church again and making a friend with someone there again. It would mean the whole world for me, but I'm not stressing it with having just one particular thing. I see many alternatives just feeding onto my positive ego. After all, I've even gone as far as thinking that if that church building is no longer in service, I'll be happy that they are all gone too!

I have some very strong energy that could turn the tide while dealing with people. I'm not going to waste my time with imagining those things anymore. I don't even care about offending those people now because I'm going to get them to add me as a friend on Facebook anyway. If they don't like it, they can just leave the premises of wherever I found them. I'll make a great friend with someone there anyway. Those particular individuals don't have to be a nice friend to me.

In the meantime, I'm centering my life around reading the Bible and listening to some sermons while I drive around town. Secondly, I'm working out and trying to get some six pack abs along with muscles. I'm dealing with it a little at a time, and it's not hurting that I'm maintaining it consistently. Also, I'm going to do those yoga stretches to improve my posture and try to force my body to grow. It hurts to read up on people saying that it's not going to work and stuff like that. I'm even a little reluctant myself, but the power of the mind is from doing something about it and having enough confidence in forming a relationship with an attractive Christian lady I have yet to find!

Lastly, I have a lot of endeavors that I'm thinking about doing for my pleasure in making money. It's just so fun and why not make a living off of it. Not very many people can say that their jobs are 100% pure fun and absolutely rewarding. Imagining myself being a millionaire and helping people potentially while boosting the economy is a ride that I want to take. Focusing on programming, martial arts, surviving in the woods with minimal resources, being trained to provide medical assistance, and having decent knowledge to provide computer security, there are a lot of directions that I can still go. I'm getting older and towards the end of the road. I might just go with trying to date any Christian lady that I personally like. It won't matter whether I like her appearance or not, but absolutely, I would like to keep in touch with those special gems and marry one of them if I can find the capacity. Basically, I'm disregarding my advice from my parents and older relatives to stick to just Korean girls! I'm going with whatever good thing I can find and seeing if I can settle with her. I'll work super hard to make it work, no matter how much they want to put forces on me to make it hard for me. I'm willing to pay the price to marry and keep around an exceptionally and beautiful Christian lady. If Jesus is putting it in my heart to marry well, then so be it, I accept it.