Monday, November 23, 2015

Trading Update


This is my current best trade that I have running as of now. I have been constantly looking at the charts to analyze a feasible pattern of trading and then trying to test it out in the live market. I do have a trading group that I can go hang out with to exchange some ideas and learn how to be successful in this market. It's pretty fun for me and something I can see myself doing really well in and eventually becoming a millionaire over!

I practically just changed it up a little again and made it even more simpler for my eyes. I have been trying to figure what the best times are to enter and exit the market. I'm also just trying off the daily chart from not desiring to spend a whole lot of time of this each day, and it looks like I'm on my way to tweaking this system so that it could cause me to make some moderate gains.

It's really quite simple actually. I'm just basing it off the laws of supply and demand, when it comes to dealing with trading currency. The numbers don't lie and the charts do a wonderful job at depicting where the market is currently going. It then just becomes a whole bunch of speculation after that.