Friday, November 20, 2015

Learning About Personal Weaknesses

A good thing that I've acquired from the past is a sense of humor. Every once in awhile, I like to naturally bring up something to myself that didn't turn out to what I wanted. I could have done it differently now that I think about it, and it's something that just puts a smile on my face. It's a little uncomfortable, but I want to face these types of insecure thoughts and grow from them as a person.

One of the biggest things I've learned about myself is from making this one guy I know flip out. I actually like him as a friend, and I'm saying that not in a marriage-type of feeling way but more like I can see him as a buddy. I learned that I get annoyed sometimes and then just start attacking people that I'm annoyed at with text messages. It could sometimes even be like a build-up from something that happened in the past.

It definitely made me more aware of the person I am. I have also been constantly making an effort to improve myself mentally, physically, and emotionally. I keep my emotions in check even when I'm annoyed at people. It's got to the point where I can seriously elaborate on topics while thinking fairly cleanly while I'm still mad about something. Maybe it's a good thing after all to shy away from unnecessary battles and just leave it alone, even when I'm feeling annoyed about something.