Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving / Black Friday

I'm going to try to make a post on at least the major holidays.


Anyhow, with this trading thing going, I've decided to adjust my style again. This time I've decided to trade based on the weekly, so that means I'll only have to look at this once a week or just to adjust profit on a daily basis. I'm going to go for position trading this time around, instead of just day/swing trading.

I'm going to go for making entries using the day chart that corresponds to the weekly. This way, it will be hard for me to miss any important trading signal. I have tried waiting with faster time frames but I'm too impatient and bored of just sitting around watching and hoping for my shiny moment. I would rather just get in the market and ride the waves of profit!

I'm realizing that I'm going to stop out every once in awhile, but my style is really to make a lot of profit on the long term and it might even go for months sometimes. I'm cool with that and excited to try this new approach I thought up from just analyzing the charts, while trying to understand how this one system works. It's not exactly following the way it's supposed to be though, and I've just gone off doing my own thing.