Tuesday, November 10, 2015

New Updates


I have managed to allow most of my recent trades to stick around for a few days without stopping out. I've had to end a few bad trades early, but it turns out to be a good practice because you could end up losing more. I've cashed out on some of them already. Keeping in mind this is just a demo account, I sort of have something going on here. This style seems to be simple for someone who doesn't really have a whole lot of expertise with trading. 

For my push-ups, I have managed to finally hit 60 repetitions and not too sure about my sit-ups. I wasn't really paying attention this morning. Also, the day was cold and really breezy for a nice run, so I really didn't sweat that hard. I've been maxing out a set of push-ups and sit-ups, along with running for about 20 minutes for about two weeks straight. I have to say that it feels pretty good getting it done and helps keep my body more alert and better focused on mundane tasks at my job. I'm going to keep this routine going until I reach about 77 push-ups and 80 sit-ups under two minutes for each exercise separately and then I will switch over to the vigorous work-out program I purchased to get my six-pack abs pumping! My weight is also being better maintained and I've been losing quite a few pounds. I should be able to keep this up and reach my ideal weight again. 

Basically, I'm just getting home after work and applying minoxidil on my head, which is what Rogaine is made of and wearing a hair helmet every other day for like twenty minutes, so that oxygen would flow better for my head and keep my hair from falling out. For the old guy that I am, I managed to do those growth stretches yesterday and boy those yoga stretches are a pain! They take about twenty minutes to complete and you are like in a very uncomfortable pose.  

I have also been reading the Bible fast as possible and trying to get a good grasp of it at the same time. Okay, I'm worshiping God through His Son Jesus in spirit even though I don't really know what I was reading from not paying attention to it enough from trying to read it fast while thinking about something else. I figure that I'm going to be re-reading the Bible over again as much as I can in my lifetime, so I'm not really stressing about missing some important verses.

I have actually joined a Toastmaster's group and my buddy's programming group which meet weekly. With the Toastmaster's group, I'm going to work on my speaking skills and try to practice some leadership qualities, so I can have better confidence in dealing with problematic people the healthy way. The whole playing Magic: the Gathering thing is something I'm going to limit to for once a week. My deck is pretty much an all-around and efficient deck that controls the game while going for attacking the opponent rather fast.