Monday, September 28, 2015

Nothing Fancy

I guess I'm about personally controlling my hormones now. I need to try to be nice with people, so it's important for me to be a little careful. Besides getting away with being in big trouble a lot of times I've almost went into it, it's actually pretty funny mishaps even though they are highly inappropriate for humans of all ages.

Yeah, I don't deserve a girlfriend or anything and I'm not really that smart. I just try to make an effort whenever I can to do what I want at times. Right now, I really just want to be full of energy and strong and do a lot of interesting things like flipping around my body and doing some martial arts with parkour action. I would like to dunk while being only 5' 3" too.

Being short like some other girls is what it is. I'm just a guy in place of that and just don't really want to date taller women than me, and I'm just so picky even with the short ladies. I guess that's why I haven't settled down at the super old age of below 33. I'm going to be 40-something pretty soon in like another decade.