Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Area I Could Limit

Well, in a pretty awkward situation, I'm imagining myself hugging this good female friend of mine and having feelings about wanting to date another cool girl I'm friends with. This cool girl I feel like I'm into is a considerate woman, despite feeling like she's a diamond in the rough. I know she doesn't have a boyfriend and that I would pretty much be her first, if I decided to go for it and was lucky to obtain her full affections. We are around the same age too, which is fulfilling in a coincidental sense. The feelings are just there, but I can't really make it out yet. I think my mind just likes to wander around with a sexual imagination if I lie in bed too long. I'm sure if I was in a coma then I would find myself creating a happy dream world for myself to get by without even knowing it. I might feel that lack of consciousness too at times and what would be amazing is if I knew I was in a coma and trying to find myself back.

Just imagine how cool it would be to live in a world where all your physical demands could be met and all you had to work on was just your personality and being right with God. Yet, the beauty of life can be sometimes found with appreciating things that are often overlooked. In my dating app, I'm constantly passing up on women who I don't think live up to my physical standards. I'm sure the pretty girls I end up liking make a pass on me as well. I'm sure that's part of the world we live in right now.

I have come to an acceptance of it and appreciative for the few opportunities that life itself  presented me with. I was a really smart guy back then and also had a tendency to be a great guy, so that's probably what attracted a few of those girls I was into despite me lacking in physical height. Yet, I don't think I'm lacking in the area of the pleasure department. This is probably why it could be possible for some ladies to view me as a charming playboy and just not go for it with me from thinking it's too ludicrous. I don't know what I'm saying here but just felt like it.