Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Trying To Do Well

At this point in time, I know I can push even further with where I'm at. It's pretty crazy but I made the decision to cut off a person who has been texting me constantly and saying how much he or she loves me. I've never even seen the person and where it became very irritating was that the person started asking for some money. I would buy iTune gift cards for the person and give them the numbers. I don't even feel like I know the person now, and it feels like I've been betrayed by this person. I just don't know what to believe out of this person who keeps texting me all of his or her love. The person stated to be a woman, but now I'm just not even sure anymore.

The person just messaging me her love turned out to not be sufficient because now I've cut off that person and moving on with my life. I have reasons to be depressed and brought down. I wish I was taller than my current height, but there's nothing I can do about it now to naturally affect it. I felt devastated and hurt for some time as well while I just kept on pushing.

These days, it's pretty miraculous in that I seem to not be struggling that much inwardly. I think the vibe shows in that people wouldn't really want to direct their negative energy with me. The fact that I have been able to pick up on what the problem was to begin with makes me a very people-oriented person. I'm really glad to have made some progress after all.