Tuesday, May 2, 2017

New Insight

Okay so I practically told that fake girlfriend of mine to buzz off. I don't think she gets it that I fully see her as a fake now. She tried to get me sucked back in, but nah, I'm not having it that way anymore. I think the biggest strength that we can use against scammers is to mainly have acceptance. I think my comfort level is way over the roof and I prefer to be a good guy, so I'm a very susceptible target.

We have to make precautions and from my mistake I made with this scammer, I've learned from it and won't do the same thing again. It's easy because I haven't seen her face or anything, but what will make it more difficult is if the person is someone I ended up marrying! I hope it doesn't go that far, so yeah, out of that I'm not entertaining that schemer.

Okay, so I've recovered roughly half of what I lost already from getting my pay-check. It would have been nice to still have what I lost, but from losing it, I'm made aware that I'm still doing alright with my finances and that I can plan to spend them better to pay off my bills entirely.