Monday, May 22, 2017

Making Sense Of My Silly, Angry Past

Basically I hate to admit on here that my dad isn't really a role model for me. I mentioned from last post that I hate his short temper, smoking, and couch potato activities. I've yelled at him back when he's done that to me and only for him to give up on me and call me annoying! He could be one of the reasons why I have such a high, addictive rate of communicating my frustrations with antagonists endlessly via messaging. I'm actually very strong at arguing my case in person too, but I'm just afraid of making myself look bad. I don't really have anything to lose now, so the scary part for everyone involved against me would be that I'm not going to hold back my verbal side with them.

I'm not really attracting negative attention anymore and my dealings with idiots have been trimming out over the years of experience I've been accumulating. It's just good to know that I feel a whole lot better these days from finally understanding that some people were just being stupid with me because I was struggling to open up.