Thursday, May 18, 2017

Blank Resolution With Oyuri the Schmuck

***I think I made a cat got her tongue with Oyuri the Schmuck. ***

Dang it let me block your account with this one lol. Don't do anything.

Oh wow, now I get it. It was a church wide misunderstanding about me lol. It's pretty dumb from a strategic point of view to message me back Oyuri [the Schmuck], but I take it that you do have a sense of humanity to want to care and write back to me. Wow some of those brothers and sisters showed true compassion with me from placing Jesus first. It's real man! Hey the tables have now turned and I have you blocked on Facebook haha. That's cool right? It's because I feel like I totally defeated you now. lol Yeahh, my hands are raised up in the air and I put it all together and despite your lack of intelligence, I do know now that you totally misjudged me.

Ready to move along and be friends again?