Monday, May 8, 2017

Another Blunt Message

Hey Stephanie, I was driving to work and went through another non compos mentis imagination with Hope of God church in LA. It's been almost regularly and starting to just annoy me while thinking about it. I'm clearly ticked off and feel like I could do something about it to make myself happy; yet, I don't want to come across as too selfish planning revenge which would still remain legal and consistent. I don't care about digging a further hole now because I think it's already too deep. I think I'll be bossing around disturbed people, so might as well come to the acceptance that I'll be an angry bully with you guys. I'm honestly hoping that your church went through a spiritual make-over. One that would have a positive influence over me. Here's my secret Stephanie, I don't like you changing photos on Facebook especially with me being a "friend". Yeesh, that's why people have the unfollow button and I don't see why you guys have to be such buttheads about wanting to disassociate with me.

Going back to being friends again is a positive thing and if you can't, then it means you must need some help or something to move on with something. Yeah, you guys are crazy and it's driving me nuts that I just want to be all bossy with you guys now. I'm writing this because it's my temporary relief and I'm being very blunt. Whether you choose to read this or not, it really doesn't matter to me, but all of this text really affects me the most and I'm starting to take the blunt approach. It feels better and my heart wants to reach out and be friends again despite you all being stupid and making me want to cuss you guys out.