Monday, May 22, 2017

My Identity With Talking Trash

The fact that I think my dad isn't that encouraging is an understatement. I really don't like his habits of smoking and watching TV all day while ignoring his high risk of being at type II diabetes. I really hate those things about my dad and think he's just being lazy. He also has a short hot temper which ticks me off a lot too. I've yelled at my dad when he has done it to me several times, only to really freak him out. Yeah, I'm not someone an average Joe or Joanna would want to tick off because I'll be on his or her case that is offensive and scary.

I realize who I am and I can be crazy good at talking trash or arguing my points only to make the antagonist give up on me. I can do it through verbal or writing; however with being verbal, I tend to be more laid back because when I'm writing, I would have put together all those frustrating thoughts before letting them out on the person. It's like the person is getting some hard, unwanted slaps that affects the mind and heart. I've abused that privilege a lot by continuously messaging the person who just gets fed up with it and then I end up creating fake accounts just for the sake of messaging them further to try to keep on getting even with them and then trying to take it a little too far.

I realize that I've been crazy in these incidents, but the people who I force to get along with me may be grateful for me and not wish any harm upon me on purpose.