Thursday, May 18, 2017

Blunt Message to Oyuri the Schmuck

*** I can't block Oyuri the Schmuck's account for another 48 hours after unblocking it to send her this message. Really funny that she experienced it with me. ***

This is [name withheld]. That's not a big deal with you deactivating an account, but I did get a big load off my chest and feel so much better. I didn't receive a harassment notice because I expressed that I hate you and for you to stay away from me. From this account, I have your name blocked and I will do that to you again just for laughs. Yeah, I wasn't planning on writing another message to you because I was content from what I sent last time, but since you responded to me like an idiot, I'm writing another. Wow, I take it that you are a really sensitive lady and easily flustered like a dumb anime character. Okay, I chose to tease you lightly. You are mad about it now but I'm interested in being friends with you again. If you can't be my friend then you need some help to get over whatever the issue was. I had trouble opening up and you had to be dumb over it! There's nothing wrong with what I'm asking, but on a technicality you could try to deactivate this account too that I hardly use while I have your profile blocked on this one! LOL, such irony and would love to see the faces of Facebook employees skimming through this sentence with grimace. Anyway, sorry for using really strong language against you from the last post. Be careful with what you communicate because from being a guy, my fire will most likely burn stronger than yours. I can't say that I like your appearance or anything, but I will have an easier time biting back if you approach the whole situation in any way that P's me off. lol