Friday, May 12, 2017

What's Up Dears?

I pretty much heard on a radio sermon that loving those idiotic enemies of mine will pretty much suffocate them. Not literally, but their stupidity will like fall out and so brings death to idiocy and life to a brand new friendship! Yeah! I'm just being sarcastic and humoring myself right now because it's plain funny to me.

The Dears that I'm referring to are those idiots. I might as well practice love and their humiliation through truth. Okay that was really funny to me and now I'm starting to think how funny it is to talk trash behind someone's back sometimes.

Anyway those idiotic dears can be my honeys any day by sticking their hands in a bee hive for me. They can take my bullet that was meant for me, so I can escape to live another day anytime they want to. I'll be grateful for sure still. Like an idiot they are, they won't think much and be like no, they refuse if I offer the same condition for them. I can live with me being smarter than those idiots and it doesn't have to be by much as well.