Monday, May 15, 2017

Keeping Up With Schedule

Well one of the things I'm finding myself spending a little too much time over is just messing around practically. There's really not much to it. I'm laughing while texting a good lady friend (we aren't dating) and also laughing while messing around with a buddy and also laughing while writing comments on my Facebook. I guess there's a lot of laughing going around here.

One of the things that I think practicing celibacy might do for me and then just going for bed intimacy in marriage while craving it from being celibate or married to an unwilling wife, I'll be able to focus a lot more better if I can overcome it! Yeah, it's just that too dang important and difficult to achieve.

Getting out of that hyper mode and like you want to inject yourself with a syringe, but I don't even though I'm making a literary comparison; it's definitely setting up for something like the next stage of improvement with bodily functions!

By mastering the body and telling Henry Winkle-ler (the Fonz) to lie there in agony on a regular basis will definitely give you some skills to be patient and overcome an activity that just really sucks but you need it to succeed.