Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Progress From Yesterday

I ended up coming home and having Chinese dinner with my dad. After that I went home and ended up watching an hour of Family Feud. I do enjoy watching it and the host makes a whole lot more than the contestants. He makes about $300,000 a episode and the families can only earn up to $20,000. The show does get funny at times and it's interesting that just the final answer can make a family win the whole game.

I don't think I really have time for that game at this point in time. By the time I get home and finish dinner, I will approximately have about five hours of free time before I just wipe out from exhaustion.

I did read the Bible and make about a hundred dollars playing online poker last night. I was also playing solitaire addictively for about 90 minutes, along with minesweeper. I think I can lay off of those PC games to try to accomplish working out at least. My mind was having a hard time going out to work out, but I know I want to will myself to do it.

Honestly, I really want to complete a triathlon while being at the top shape with a bit of muscle mass and ripped abs.