Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A Good Buddy Whose A Girl !!!

For the most part, it's great to have a friend I can confide in for some serious matters. She's my buddy and I've just got to know her for a few years now. I had a massive crush on her in the beginning, but over the period I learned to accept her status of being with an off-and-on partner who I don't think really makes sense, but hey it's her life and I have to respect it.

 Just being open with her and letting her know that I think she's hot or cute on some photos or something she did, she doesn't really mind. I think she likes those complements from me because it comes straight out of my heart.

I'm currently not really thinking of it with pursuing her and I'm grateful for what she is already with me. One of the awesome things I've learned from my online girlfriend who was a con artist with me and stole two and a half paychecks from me because I was stupid is that this man or woman or tranny took its time in getting back to me. Therefore, I learned to take on some patience while feeling messed up and worrying about the approach I took in texting.

These days it's not so much that I'll rush into it like I did with this sexy buddy in the beginning who I'm currently great friends with now. I'm totally chill with her now too and we're just good friends in a loving way too. Yeah, she's pretty hot and also really nice. I concur when people tell me that. I'm just thinking though that we're just friends and I'm so cool with that even though outsiders might be wondering how it's like between us these days.

Definitely, this gets me thinking that Oyuri the Schmuck has been so totally out of the loop with my life and she was just trying to make fun of me by writing comments, but I ended up just tearing her apart with stronger trash talk and made a much finer exit after setting the golden standard of how to beat a bona fide loser!