Monday, May 15, 2017

Honestly

I read my own poem that got me in trouble with the idiots. I surely did them in with this poem.

Poem About Annie and Betty

They try to deceptively walk in a distance of light,
But personality seems to make them hide.
They claim to have desires of marriage,
But the attractive traits for men are not really there.

Talking to them, others will say is a waste of time.
Not for me, I want information that's more than a dime.
Tackling strategies and writing about beautiful struggles,
My personality may actually be a little too normal.

The goodness in life that is found and toughened,
It all starts with a heart that wants to be broken.
Conceiving and encouraging for the right person,
Will be beneficial and helpful for Annie and Betty.


Aftermath:

Annie and Betty acted fine and it looked like Betty was interested in getting to know me more. I guess that mean talk and then sounding nice even though it's so annoying is sort of more of a push and pull method.

It's honestly a pretty funny poem that I wrote while having trouble opening up with my stupid care group. They were dumb and arrogant brats and broke up the group. I wonder if they ever got back together again as a care group. I don't have any high hopes for them now and going to play it realistically. With me sounding more truthfully, I've been acting more meaner towards them. Maybe that's why experienced butt heads choose to be nice to certain people out of picking up on it.