Friday, May 12, 2017

Blunt Reply To Stupid Lee

Hey everyone just replying to this very old e-mail. It's quite entertaining to see what can turn up while trying to clean up about 50 K e-mails with the majority of it being unnecessary.

Okay Darunee (Lee), dang it you confused me while sending me this e-mail. This is my last sentence from re-reading this letter before sending and I feel a whole lot better. You had placed a civil restraining order on me to try to kick me out of your church not too long ago from this e-mail. Did it work to keep me out of there? No, because I didn't want to go away quietly after that. I was upset and extremely agitated about it that I waited it out no problem because you aren't worth stalking to me. I have better things to do like read the Bible, play video games, search for a better girl to date than you, etc.

Sorry to embarrass you (Stupid) Lee, but I'm making an example out of you because that's not how you conduct yourself with someone you are having problems dealing with. You need to fixate yourself more on God's love and center that on your relationships. You need to combine truth and love and if you had done that, you would have been much more patient and successful at encouraging everyone to develop themselves with where God had intended them to go.

You telling me to go get help was very irritating because it shows yourself to be incompetent and you voluntarily forced yourself onto me thinking you knew all the answers. I'm interested in being friends with you again (Stupid) Lee because that's how I roll, but I'm thinking about not playing fair anymore if you are going to still pull those type of strings. If you can't be friends with me, it's probably because you still have problems moving on with something. Don't mean to make you look bad here Lee, sorry, but if that's the case, you should get some professional help to address what the issue was. I sure as heck don't know what it was you were holding onto with me. I kept asking to try to communicate with you and you had a misunderstanding thinking that I was trying to negotiate with you. Well, yes and no. I just cared from being sensitive about being pleasing in my relationships.           

I was definitely offended and trying to voice my opinion, but at the same time I was having trouble opening up about it. Majority of you had to be stupid about it with me! Sorry to call you Stupid Lee on my blog, but I'm hoping we make up someday in the long future. God is longbearing in suffering and patient, so love your neighbors with all your mind, heart, and soul. It's in God's commandments and if you can't live this well, then I'm going to be extremely mean to a lot of you just as Apostle John was with the religious Pharisees or Sadducees during post-crucifixion days.