Thursday, May 25, 2017

Making Sense of My Time

I'm starting to put it together now and it really comes down how I want to spend it. Mainly, I think I need to just give up on a few activities that's really taking me nowhere and exchange it for something more productive. That's pretty much the gist of it. Time is very important and I'm spending it like I have all the time in the world and doing other things too.

I pretty much need to get myself committed all over again and go from there. I have a lot of interests and accumulated a decent amount of friends. I still get lonely from time to time. I guess I'm still looking for my other half, so I wouldn't have to act stupid about my thoughts on experimenting with pre-marital sex. It's like I'm on a guilt trip because I have all of this morality issues embedded in me. I actually like it to say the truth and grateful for it, so I think I'll come to acceptance with where I'm at in that spiritual state of mind.

It looks like with dating though, I don't think the online world is really helping me that much. It's pretty tough to find someone cute and willing to go on a date with me. I might just have to look in person because the main thing I have that will throw off girls is that I'm only 5'3" which isn't that bad for my size that doesn't appear to be too short, but she doesn't know that from not seeing me in person by just looking at my online profile. Still, it's fun though to try to show it off with mainly cute girls online.