Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Updated Tasks

My sarcastic goal is to lock up those idiots in a mental institution for life! I'm just kidding but yeah it did make me laugh for a little bit underneath.

I don't think I can really afford to watch too much TV now with the parents. From doing that activity of being a couch potato and falling asleep on the sofa, it really racks up on some unwanted pounds. My mom doesn't see that and she complains about how she works out and eats little, but doesn't get satisfactory results. Well, I can't explain it to my own mother that enough level of exercise hasn't been met. My mom is extremely weak and can't push the body hard for a good duration.

When I get home, I should be reading the Bible and getting warmed up for some trading. Right after doing that, I could get ready for a work out. After I get back, I could be playing a little online poker which I got back into and practicing some guitar and piano while trying to improve upon my singing chops by myself. I don't really get that far obviously with my singing, but it's still fun to try for me.

After doing some of that with the time I have remaining I could try to do some additional game programming and cooking. This is pretty much my routine I have going until I can get lucky enough to have a lovely girlfriend.

I'm setting aside the weekend to do stuff with cool friends pretty much and I guess relax or maybe I might be trying to polish up on a few things too. I'm also really interested in learning to dance socially too. I need to get back into that.

I'm starting to enjoy playing poker and yeah, I have to play it responsibly because losing to a better hand doesn't hurt me so much anymore. I'm going to see if I can pull up a thousand dollars a week doing that gig part time. That's pretty much the maximum amount the site will allow a player, and it seems like a reasonable figure. It's a very low figure, but I don't mind because it's just mainly about having fun.

While mixing in trading and poker and doing some game programming on the side with a top of the line computer, I can see myself branching off from my regular job to do something I enjoy daily. I think earning a stable $100,000 per month in a legit manner is definitely a doable figure for me and will be mid-level with the things I have planned and fits my comfort zone and living expectations.