Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Taking Care of Business

It's one of those days where I'm not really sitting down to watch TV, but it's just me reflecting on myself and continuing to catch up on relaxation. The most difficult thing for me is really just self-control with time management. It's limiting me from going after pursuing some high ambitions. I'm not really lazy about it though when I do go and it's something that I can continue to strive after continually.

The focus wasn't really all on me all along but the big picture. The past can be a weird, crazy, and funny place. With the memories that I recall and don't enjoy too much, I just want to bat at it with cuss phrases in a verbal manner. Yeah, it's pretty funny to relate to what I go through. Yet, I'm individualistically different and don't really find myself privy to some people I have connections to sometimes. I have definitely got a whole heck of a lot better and it's cool to share that with the people around me.

I practically lack a lot of time, but I guess social media is something I should try to be a part of. It's only in my personality and with that exposure I have, it's really all about showcasing myself isn't it? So that means I will have to go after making adjustments and settle for my flaws. It's not easy doing that because I have such high standards, so might as well work for it.