Saturday, August 5, 2017

Determining My Headed Path

I think the secret to all my success with relationships is to just place Jesus first. Thanks to the Holy Spirit, I am groaning with the Lord a lot and possess a forgiving characteristics with people who acted dumb with me like Lee. People who made mad in other words; I can still forgive them for their annoying behavior and try to be friends with them.

It broke my heart and at the same time made me super mad to get a restraining order. I mean I'm laughing about it now. I got it from Lee and I've been sending her messages. No, the cops haven't come over and yes, she's received those messages from me. It's confirmed by her blocking me on her Facebook page. It's funny to me now, but I was so aggravated by that. It's just that Lee didn't get much accomplished from doing that and she couldn't get me arrested. I even made her scream by attending one of her services and making a scene. It was so hard to do man. I was sweating bullets, but glad I got that out of the way. One of the great things is that I didn't do anything after getting a restraining order and it just fell out. It's really simple. If someone puts a restraining order on you, then don't do anything and the person will look stupid if you bring it up later after it's gone and want to make him or her look bad.

I figure with my anger issues of getting along with everybody, I'm not a killer but an angry lover. I might as well just express the truth and get it out there. I don't really care what Lee did. It wasn't that serious, but she looks bad and I don't care about that either. I just want to be friends because it feels good for me and I believe it's part of my groaning spirit from believing upon the Holy Spirit to keep attempting to reconcile with her. If she puts another restraining order on me after failing to extend the first one, then I don't care because she isn't solving anything anyways by principle. I might as well have fun making fun of her and bring up all the offensive reasons why I wouldn't want to stalk her in general to entertain the audience and also talk about how she's stupid to the judge.