Thursday, August 3, 2017

Understanding Time Management

Well my bowling did really well yesterday for being an amateur. I was able to bowl 175 which isn't that bad for someone whose tossing just a 12 pound ball at 18 miles an hour! Yes seriously, I have bowled to 18.81 miles an hour as well on occasion too. It's fun to try to pop the pins. Also, I'm only 5'3" so I guess being short doesn't really have to do with not being able to bowl fast. I think I proved that to others who just look at me sometimes and smile and when they see me making strikes and my expressionless behavior.

I also do like a dance too sometimes while moving up the bowling lane. People really start smiling when they see me do that. It's all fun and games after all and yeah, it's cool dude!

Okay, so now I have to figure out how to make money in the most efficient manner and work hard for it. What I'm seeing that makes sense is basically using the Internet to conveniently try to market something for free and attract people to it and then from those high numbers, get some sponsors to try to make money off of them as well for a fee of course.

I diligently tried to play poker and I had a nice small run but yesterday I fell into a rut playing against good poker players. It's pretty hard to make money off those situations. There's nothing I can do about it but all I can say is that I played it well and walk away with nothing. It's a fact of life with contingency and everyone faces this drawback, including Jesus! It's just that Jesus knew what he was doing and he was in control which completely fooled the devil as the Bible reveals.

Regardless of having lost only four bucks with the potential to earn $8 in less than an hour's worth of play action with good cards and luck, poker is still a fun game playing against players who are pathetic at calculating odds. I mean I had the upper hand most of the way and yeah, sure, people will think otherwise; yet, it drained some of my time. Poker is like playing MTG in a way but using money as a means of winning. I was flirting with the possibility of turning poker into a career with my other entreaties, but with excellent players competing for cash also it really holds constraint on my most valuable commodity at the moment- personal time.