Thursday, August 17, 2017

Planning Forward

I think I'm totally onto the whole trend line thing for trading any stock chart properly, along with using candlestick patterns for confirmation of a trend or support or resistance area to look out for. This method has been really sticking out for me. It's really adapting to any type of market situation. I guess I'm seriously going after the whole long term deal and not really looking at the charts so I'm setting up an acceptable profit level to go with my stop out.

This is starting to become a pretty fun thing to do for me and don't mind turning it into like a mindless routine with a whole bunch of complicated analysis to go with it in a few minutes each day. I'll be happy with making an income of just a million dollars a year. Yeah, people are like "Just?" How is that even imaginable while working underneath for someone?

I'm going for something that I'm sure everybody wants. It's making a good load of money while not having to really do anything. It's just the setting up part that is hard and can hurt sometimes. I guess if one truly goes after something he or she craves in the imagination and longs for it while willing to work hard for it naturally, then it's just a matter of like connecting the dots!