Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Planning Accordingly

Well, with a cool and attractive girl, I'm hanging out with her by flying together to go on cool and romantic hikes. It's all for fun and she's a friend. She's definitely a "girl" friend who I'm not dating. She doesn't have a boyfriend either and is like very career minded so I got a whole bunch of chances if I still wanted it. I'm just thinking positive for laughs. The thing though is that her friends thought once I was her boyfriend when I popped up on her Snapchat. I was like "I'm cool and honored to be thought of that way."

She's cool and hot I guess, but I'm just in the mind for hanging with her. It's fun to do that with common interests. I don't really feel that sexual with her though even with me not being gay. Maybe I have tastes for a different type of woman. I don't know, it felt like she was thinking about coming on to me a little but I've said no before in the past a few times with other two hot girls. People are like "Why?" I'm just very picky and didn't realize I had some game back then.