Sunday, August 6, 2017

Moving Forward

I ended up buying some waterless car cleaning wax and took me only about 30 minutes to complete. The car does look shinier than before and I'm happy with the look. It's not perfect because I was trying to run through it fast, but the amount of effort I put into it isn't so fast.

I'm practically using a spray bottle so yeah it does include water to clean the car. I don't put that much of the solution in and I've had it for weeks so it lasts quite awhile. The second thing I'm doing is applying wax. After polishing the car with those two things, I'm rinsing it off with a dry towel and that's how my finish looks.

It's pretty cool actually. I guess I need to just move forward then and that's what it's about for me. Trading wise, yeah it's what I would love to make a living off of and something I see myself doing as a business. It's just playing a game to win money off of other people, mainly anybody participating in the game. Because of major players being banks and other large brokers, I guess I feel no shame in taking some of their money. I can turn that into a business and don't mind at all. I'm not sharing too much with what I know though because I don't want anybody to get into it.

With the free time it can afford and my style of preferring not to put that much effort into it, if it makes me pretty good dividends then I'll be happy with that. Making millions trading and doing stocks and different types of chart trading. I can make a living off of doing that and not spending that much time on it. I would love to do that.

I'm also grateful to have a decent skill with programming too. I guess I'm thankful to the Lord for where I've come and hopefully I'll be reaching financial freedom if not a millionaire in the near future. I'd like to contribute to God's kingdom as a giver and one who discerns principles. I don't have a calling to be a pastor or elder. I have way too much loose thinking with drinking alcohol which I don't believe in, but I can drink it socially so I don't want to throw people off because of that. I don't really mind hookah occasionally either because it isn't addictive, but still people can get wrong ideas. I also don't mind being friends who swear and do crazy stuff, which I don't believe in doing so that can also throw people off. On and on and on, I'm happy to be serving the Lord with loose accountability and in the closest. I prefer blending in and being like a spy in this world. If push comes to shove, I'll gladly give my life though if anyone says being a Christian requires the death penalty. I'm grateful for what Jesus has done for my heart. He's really changing me and inspiring me to be better!