Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Humor With Imagination

I've been mad with people all this time because I've been trying to be nice approaching them and only for them to respond to me in a rude manner. It's funny now that I think of it and I'm laughing about it because I can use my imagination with how to deal with them realistically now in the future. What helps a whole bunch is that I've realized the situation isn't that serious and it escalated itself which is also funny now that I think of it.

I mean I'm mad about their rude behaviors and still get bothered by that to this day and it's something that I will also naturally have a hard time dealing with from others. Yet, the situation isn't that bad now, and I was just laughing to myself quietly how I could yell at them like a drill sergeant and influence a positive change with them.