Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Managing Time

Seriously, I'm trying to make it happen now and put it all together without doing too much down time activities. A good thing that I have noticed is that right after working out and combining it with some Herbalife supplements, I'm gaining a lot of powerful energy and feeling really awake.

The key really is to burn calories from having fun and doing high intensity work outs. My protein intake is probably at its bare minimum right now because I'm favoring more cardio, but it looks like from trying to do muscle endurance workouts, I actually might need a bit more protein than I would from just focusing on muscle building to recover. It's actually a two edged sword because I can also take less from not doing heavy muscle building.

It really comes down to balance and knowing your body. I guess I'll just stick with somewhere in between and be happy with the trade off, so I'll just average the minimum and maximum recommended intake and try to reach there to keep it safe. I'm just a fitness enthusiast and not worried about competing with others to make a living. I have something else in mind for that.