Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Considering Spending Time

Well, it looks like I had a lot of fun with my physical activities. I'm actually doing them by myself mainly and having tons of fun with it. It is technically working out while being around people and reserved about it. I'm also observing how people do things sometimes and trying to match them or outdo them while practicing by myself.

I don't really mind with basically not being good at the stuff I'm working at. It's healthy and fun and hopefully as an enthusiast, I'll make great use of it someday. If not, the attempts were worth it and it's better than nothing to me. It's also fun, so I don't really mind with looking like a loser and not that great. What I'm noticing for myself is that I'm reinforcing a behavior of practicing tons of repetition all by myself. I think putting that type of work into is really vital for success. I guess I'm working out while treating it as a hobby and I'm just reaping an active mind and staying energetic from it.