Saturday, August 12, 2017

Trading Success

I've found out that using trend lines and candlestick patterns are assisting me tremendously with reading the market charts. I was able to target where I wanted to get out the market to set an acceptable risk to reward ratio.

I guess I'm just going to continuously keep on reviewing those two topics. It's a lot of reading and totals over 500 pages with many hours of video instructions. That's the only way I see myself getting better by just repeating myself with reviewing the material daily and practicing it.

With the Bible though, it's obviously a lot of pages so I think I can only afford to read a few chapters and try to study it daily. I'm using Dr. Vernon McGee's commentary of the Bible which reads more like a sermon on the verses. It really preaches a lot about stuff that's going on in this world and I really can sense the Holy Spirit was moving when they were written. Overall, it really does influence me and I don't really worry about it. I'm also open to looking at other reigning views or theories because obviously, God hasn't revealed everything to us in the Bible. It just doesn't get that easy, but still to get the blessing of the Word and live it out is amazing. I don't know how to explain it because I'm not really called to be a pastor, but just a hardworking layman.