Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Making Plans Again

Well, for the time being, I would really like to focus on trading a technique that I have come to believe works great! I'm pretty much just trying to do repetition with reading up on stuff and hopefully that will be enough working knowledge someday to lead myself into a profitable path.

It's really simple for me. I just want to work on my own and not really have to report to a typical job. I would rather make a lot of dough while having a lot of down time to make myself available to do stuff and also give to deserving charities.

I'm grateful for web search to offer clubs and meetups with other locals. It would be fun to be a very fit and healthy person while having a lot of great friends to occupy myself with and to also have time to cook and work on other cool projects that I would enjoy doing.