Friday, August 11, 2017

Message for Betty

***
Out of all the girls who I felt fed up with in the past, with Betty I decidedly chose not to give her an ugly nickname. You know the show Ugly Betty ? Well, it seems like not fair for me to associate with that and get people laughing at me anyway. 

What Betty did normally gets me mad if others did the same thing. It took awhile to register everything and finally see it at a (mature) level. I can only hope, but yeah, I feel happy and not insanely mad from sending this message. It makes sense because from the start I'm trying to prove how Betty has mental problems!
 ***

Hey it's been like 10 years and I realize you have mental problems because you were being selfish about the whole thing. It's not a big deal and you were trying to force me to stay away from you. You didn't influence any major change or make my life better so I don't care what you stood for. It seriously looks bad on you though, but it doesn't matter.

I [name withheld] have the gift of mercy. My soul groans from the Holy Spirit to get along with you, but I have an oath to fulfill with God first before I attempt in person to reconcile again. I've been polishing my craft of writing and this is one way of revealing the true heart. 

I've been reading my past messages and they aren't that bad. It really does show a lot of my confidence and while trying to make you out as a dope though lol. A black girl with AT-ti-TuDDDeee shouldn't be any different to you, but a guy trying to mask his anger with control was scary to you. It makes sense because the guy is a guy and that dude was me. 

The stuff you do normally makes people like me mad and still does to this day, but I love getting along and that's more important to me. Besides, you didn't get much accomplished to help me so I don't care. It wasn't anything personal you did to me, but you are making it personal to yourself with me. It's not serious and you are being selfish about it which shows you got mental problems. I'm only saying because I don't really care and will still be friends with you and want to work at a relationship with you. A restraining order isn't even serious to me and Lee lost her case in the end, so she looks bad without having solved anything. I don't know why you would want to resort to that like she did but anything is possible and I'm prepared to address some modifications from turning more extroverted. I'm an ambivert. Was 70% introvert but switched it up to 70% extrovert from being bored and shy about addressing unimportant topics like these with people in general. 

Hopefully that convinces you to not act up with mental problems in a naturally emotional state. It's like using words to conduct an orchestra of emotions. It's fun to win and get personal agenda across. Naturally you do have mental problems from being selfish by saying you want me to stay away from you. The situation isn't that serious if you look at it. It only makes you look horrible and I'm aware of that. It wasn't personal with me that you made and you are saying to stay away. What more bad than that can it be for you and also not that important? I have gift of mercy and I don't really care that you didn't get much accomplished and have mental problems. I want to be your friend and that's pretty darn cool to me for appeasing my soul from the Holy Spirit causing it to groan so much.