Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Just Simple Planning

I guess it's difficult enough to try to find the proper routine for me without having emotions or other distractions get in the way of things. I think I just have triggers that set into place out of habit. I just would really like to make the most out of things. I'm definitely not some guy who attracts attention all the time. I'm basically someone who gets overlooked a lot in the popularity contest. I'm not someone who is really that into it. Maybe that's what friends around me feel.

I guess I'm someone who doesn't really stand out despite all the hard work I put in. I'm not looking to be a pleasing person to everybody, so I guess it only makes sense for there to be someone who I hardly know to not be interested in me as well. I think it's only normal to do that from not feeling connected or something.

I guess the views no matter how contradictory or frustrating they may be, it all comes down to arguing the points really well. I'm someone who likes to go after the winning view. It does provide a sense of relief for me, even though the situation isn't that bad. So I guess after all, even though my friend count may be small in number, it's not really that bad to be hanging with girls who aren't that bad looking at least to me.