Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Making Best Out Of My Time

I guess currently I'm realizing that after generating traffic somehow from last week on this blog, now I've got nothing but pretty boring stuff to say to not really hold anybody's attention. There's really no value in it for them, but for myself mainly incidentally. I guess that's just how it's going to be.

The fact that I'm just writing- well, I'm realizing that people have mental problems because well people like to be selfish in general. That's all there is to it. I mean I was probably misdiagnosed with bipolar disease or maybe I had it. I think it was a mix with schizophrenia. Yeah, I heard voices that accused me of being gay. I thought it was like the end of the world for me and became super depressed. I got rid of those voices in my head in about three months and became on fire after that not too long after.

With my relationships with people who made me mad because I would normally get angry about the stuff they did to me, it took awhile to get over it without resorting to therapy. I felt like if I was to go to see a therapist, I would have tried to punch his lights out after hearing some recommendations. Anyway, it only took about ten years to finally feel that green light and lift it out of my system while laughing about the whole incident.

I'm still angry but at least I understand those people who made me mad over stuff I get mad about in general a lot better. It was personal with what they did to me, but for me onto them it wasn't that personal to be angry about. They even said they weren't angry and lying about it with me. They were just being selfish and because of it, they have mental problems over this incident and other stuff that's too annoying for them to deal with and block out of their heads.

If this is what makes me reasonably mad and I'm still willing to make peace with them and explain the situation in a wise manner now while generally laughing and communicating with them nothing but the truth while being comfortable with them, yeah, with this long sentence- yeah, it's a definite heck yeah that I know what I'm doing now and don't have to listen to a paranoid buddy about it anymore.