Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Doing the Best I Can

I figure with my mindset these days, I'm just going to do the best I can do and give myself to keep on improving with hard work. I want to be really committed to be successful at something that will grant me the type of independence I'm looking for.

I'm back into trying new things now and having fun with it. I think the most difficult for me is just running my schedule along with making room for some unexpected things that I also want to take care of.

Yeah, definitely I feel weird at times and tired or even dreading what I have set out in my mind to do. I've found out keeping my mind occupied by playing simple games is helping me stay happy in some way, but I'm just not being satisfied with the results. There's something going on with me that I'm trying to tap into. I know the potential is there for me, even though it feels like I'll be training for a marathon daily.

I mean it's cool for people out there to be better than me now and even if I think they were born with something I wish I had too. I guess I'll be chasing after them by working hard to be a tad more consistent with myself. I might as well just keep searching, building, and then enjoying as much as I can get in this world.